Welcome to Electro-Elite™ Innovative Technology Design & Services! My name is Nicolai, and I am an independent inventor. I have worked on a number of research, design, and fabrication projects in fields ranging from structural engineering to Applied Tesla Technology to particle physics to information technology. Since 2006 I have been offering my unique skill in designing, drafting, and engineering innovative technology to the public, as well as repairing electronics and small appliances. I've improved the designs of a number of industrial robots, constructed highly efficient electric generators and futuristic means of transmitting electricity, and even have a patent pending on a special sensor which will serve as an early warning system for structural failure. That being said, I hope you enjoy my website and find it inspirational as you look for new and exciting applications for our amazing modern technology.
Thank you for visiting the official Electro-Elite™ website!
Many American ISPs (Internet Service Providers) have taken matters into their own hands and signed an agreement to prohibit their customers from possessing copyrighted material. By July of 2012, many participating ISPs are going to be ready to utilize a system which will allow them to completely cut off the Internet for anyone believed to be in possession of copyrighted material, until these customers sign an agreement stating that they will not possess copyrighted material in the future.
This is a scheme of corporate and government greed that was going on behind the curtain while the public worked so hard to protest SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act; H.R. 3261), PIPA (Protect IP Act; S. 968), and ACTA (Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement; H.R. 1981).
If you believe in the importance of the basic human right to freedom of information, please take the time to sign my petition: LINK On July 1, corporations will do on their own what SOPA, PIPA, and ACTA failed to do unless we stop them!
Actions You Can Take:
1. Invite as many people as you can to Electro-Elite, so they can see this important information.
2. Post a message about this gross injustice on your Livejournal, on your Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and anywhere else you can think of. Encourage others to support freedom of information. For convenience, I have prepared a pre-written message which you can simply copy and paste:
We successfully got SOPA and PIPA indefinitely put off, but while that was going on, it seems there has been a scheme of corporate and government greed going on behind the backs of the people... Many American ISPs (Internet Service Providers) have signed an agreement to prohibit their customers from possessing copyrighted material. By July of 2012, many participating ISPs are going to be ready to utilize a system which will allow them to completely cut off the Internet for anyone believed to be in possession of copyrighted material, until these customers sign an agreement stating that they will not possess copyrighted material in the future.
Please sign this petition to preserve freedom of information: https://www.change.org/petitions/obama-administration-preserve-freedom-of-information
Re-post this so as many people know as possible. Blog it, tweet it, email it around. Let's preserve Freedom of Information while we still can!
3. Comment on the profiles of members belonging to anti-SOPA-and-PIPA groups on the Internet. Let people know that Internet Service Providers are making an agreement behind the backs of the people, withholding information that we need to know.. and that this is just the start. Once again, I've prepared a pre-written comment that can be copy and pasted for convenience:
Please consider signing this petition to preserve freedom of information: https://www.change.org/petitions/obama-administration-preserve-freedom-of-information
By July of 2012, Internet Service Providers will be prepared to take matters into their own hands, and do on their own what SOPA and PIPA failed to do, unless we stop them immediately.
4. Call or write letters to Internet Service Providers and ask them not to participate. Explain to them that what they're doing will only make more money for greedy corporations, while doing nothing to protect the rights of the independent worker who created the copyrighted material.
Pre-written letter for Internet Service Providers can be found HERE: LINK
List of Internet Service Providers and contact information can be found HERE: LINK
5. E-mail and/or send snail mail letters to any celebrities and major persons involved in political activism, human rights, or anything to do with innovation and technology. For example: Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman from "Mythbusters", Joe and John DiPrima from "ArcAttack", Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page, Tim Cook, Sean Penn, Ben Affleck, Rush Limbaugh, and many others.
Pre-written letter for celebrities and major persons can be found HERE: LINK
6. If you are a U.S. citizen: E-mail, fax, send snail mail to, and call the Senators for your state. You can also contact presidential candidates and former politicians.
Pre-written letter for United States Senators can be found HERE: LINK
Contact information for United States Senators can be found HERE: LINK
7. Pay for advertisements advocating freedom of information and briefly stating what Internet Service Providers plan to do to take it away. Try to get a group of friends and supporters together and pool money to fund the advertisements.
8. Distribute physical media and coordinate demonstrations. Make posters and fliers advocating freedom of information and get permission to display them in local businesses. Make a banner saying something like "JULY 2012 - Don't let Internet Service Providers take your FREEDOM OF INFORMATION" and get two or three friends to stand on a public sidewalk and display it with you.
If you need more information on public demonstrations, please send me an email: Blankers@engineer.com